- 노르믹스 정
- Normix® Tab.
1. Acute and chronic intestinal infections sustained by Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria; diarrheic syndrome.
2. Diarrhea caused by an altered equilibrium in the intestinal microbial flora (summer diarrhea, traveller’s diarrhoea, enterocolitis).
3. Pre- and postoperative prophylaxis of infective complications in surgery of the gastroenteric region.
4. Coadjuvant in the treatment of hyperammonemia
1. Anti-diarrheic treatment
- Adolescent over 12 years and adults: 200mg of Rifaximin every 6 hours
2. Infection prevention of pre and post gastrointestinal surgery
- Adolescent over 12 years and adults: 400mg as this drug every 12 hours
- Adolescent over 12 years and adults: 400mg as this drug every 8 hours
- Development Marketing Dept(Product information)